Monday, July 11, 2011

it keeps me hopping too.







House activities keep me busy too. I am working on picking the exterior paint colors because Larry Shelly's Two Guys Painting crew will start toward the end of the month. So far I have not nailed the colors. I have been picking out lighting fixtures, sinks, faucets, mirrors - you name it.


Sister-in-law Melinda Johnson adds to our fun with her enthusiasm and regular visits to the new casa to check our progress. Since I had an extra hand and my camera, Melinda is showing where the PB Audrina Chandeliers will hang above our night stands in the Master Bedroom - and where the PB Parisian sink will be in the Girls' Bedroom. (Had I told you that one of the bedrooms upstairs had plumbing for the sink? The Kerl family used one of the upstairs bedrooms as kind of an apartment for a family member. The room even has a little "knocker" on the door.)



I also try to bring cookies or bars to the guys when we have a large crew at the house. We really appreciate the work they are doing.








No comments:

Post a Comment