Thursday, July 28, 2011

end of july.

There has been lots and lots of activity at the house over the past few weeks. There has been more plumbing and wiring that is being completed but it is hard for me to photograph the nuances of outlets and switches in a creative way. Smile. Dave has completed all the finishing carpentry on the new mudroom back entrance, and the new cedar siding was primed by Two Guys Painting.


I continue to work at selecting the perfect exterior paint colors. I thought it was interesting to find this yummy color under the existing paint on the siding inside the porch. I was pleased that it is very close to what I have selected as the main house color so far.


I am still working on my trim colors and my "punch" accent color. (I am close.) I have been studying a very old postcard (from maybe 1915) that friend Julie Lindstrom gifted me with after we purchased the house. She found it on eBay! Colors are such a beautiful thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment