Tuesday, October 15, 2013

fall makes me happy.

It is amazing to me how much pleasure one can glean from something as simple as a new fall candle and some fabulous pumpkins.  Decorating for fall should never be avoided.





Look how much fun was added to the room with just 5 pumpkins?  I like to use real pumpkins and the heirloom varieties are so beautiful.  I found mine at Food4Less in Fremont for $4 each.


And my new PB pumpkin pillow covers  are pretty fun too.  A really fun thing about pumpkin decor is that it can carry you from September through November.  That is a good length of time to enjoy whatever you invested in.

 
My new favorite fall candle?  Yankee Candle Salted Caramel
 

A simple collection of fall gourds and squash can really shout "Happy Fall Everybody!"




No comments:

Post a Comment