Tuesday, June 19, 2012

another blog quiz.


QUESTION OF THE DAY:
How many gallons of paint did we use on the house?





The friendly fellows in the photo are my buddies from the Benjamin Moore Color Store in Omaha, where I have been picking up paint on a weekly basis for months and months. (I am diverting your attention because I wanted you to think about it thoughtfully before you saw the answer.)

The answer: 223 Gallons

That would more specifically be 77 gallons of Primer and 146 gallons of Top Coat.
It is a big house that needed tender loving care - and lots of paint.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed your home related blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    electrician tomball

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of paint! but like what you said it's a big house so it needs to use a lot of paint. The house looks colorful and beautiful,job well done!

    Electrician Sydney

    ReplyDelete