Thursday, April 19, 2012

bedrooms ready.




I just had to include these photos to show off Jens Anderson's work on the hardwood floors.  (I hope you can remember what they looked like when we moved in - NOT like this.) The top photo is the Guest Room, which will soon be complete with a crib and queen sized bed... always ready for friends & family to visit!

Second photo is our bedroom... the room that charmed me the first time I saw it.

The bottom two photos are the Girls' Bedroom which will sleep six with the twin trundles.  And isn't this little sink in the Girls' Room the cutest thing you have ever seen?  It is the Parisian Single Pedestal Sink from Pottery Barn.  As we have told you before, this room had the plumbing in the wall from somewhere in its history, so we restored it.  Note:  Our girls spend a lot of time in front of the mirror every night poking at non-existent pimples, so this is the perfect addition to the room.

I love how the upstairs looks "naked" just like this.  I am actually kind of nervous to start "dressing it" with our furnishings.  In spite of my reservations, I plan to start moving some furniture upstairs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment