Tuesday, December 4, 2012

my office.


To say that I love my office room would be an understatement.  And in a perfect world, every woman would have the Pottery Barn Bradford Project Table. 
 


 
I decorated my space with things that I love... actually things that I treasure.  The glass bowl contains vintage glass ornaments that were my Grandma Eunice's... too precious for the tree.  And nestled among the netting and Christmas balls is one yellow & green "bubble light" from my grandma's tree.  I have enchanting memories of these candle lights on the freshly cut tree in the corner of my grandma's living room.  I cannot believe I am lucky enough to have one.   The candle angel has been around as long as I have so I asked my mother if I could adopt it.  My desk adorns a photo album that contains my family's photo Christmas cards from 1960-1978.  If you look closely you might be able to see that the shelf behind my desk is adorned with my childhood Christmas stocking... and a collection of my Top 40 favorite movies!
 

I included this photo because the real magic of my office is the light that pours in the beveled leaded glass windows and dances around the room.  It sparkles like Christmas even without the decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment