Friday, November 9, 2012

pottery barn complimentary design service.


 
 Like I mentioned before, Pottery Barn offers free complimentary design services - and I decided to take them up on the offer.  They come to your home for an hour (which swept by at lightning speed).  We moved furniture around and they inspired me with their fresh eyes and design expertise.  I was privileged to have Shelli Holechek and Kathy Gerkin come up from the Omaha Pottery Barn store on Thursday.  I followed them back into the store and "picked up a few things" and now I can't stop arranging and re-arranging.


 
 We added some sparkly touches in the dining room that I feel show off the leaded glass buffet.  I am not used to working with spaces this BIG so Shelli coached me in getting some BIGGER pieces.  (You have to remember that I am used to decorating The Little House. And Casa Blanca for durability - ha.)

 
This process encouraged me to get the books on the book shelves.  It was time.  Progress in being made in the "finishing touches" department.  Thanks Shelli and Kathy for the boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment