Friday, July 27, 2012

long time no post.

Sorry for being MIA on the blogging scene. Moving is HARD. The good news is that we have survived.  It was touch and go for a while, but things are looking up and I am thinking we might be settled before Christmas. Smile.

This is what I posted on FaceBook mid-move. ha.


It was a full week after moving the stuff into the house before one thing was put away in the kitchen. (Well, to be honest we did have a Target wine cube and 6-pack of Corona in the refrigerator.) Hannah cooked for us every night at The Little House for which we are truly thankful!  I would walk into the kitchen and think about getting it organized... I was so exhausted that I would be immediately become emotionally flooded and just shut down. After a few minutes I would think "wonder why I am standing here in the kitchen?"

It is easy to take the simple beauty of a daily routine for granted.  I also learned that it is very unsettling when you cannot find any pockets of order around you. But things are looking up. My organized cupboards are making me so happy that I will probably post pics of them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment