Sunday, March 18, 2012

the general contractor is back.


I love all the different hats that I get to wear in my life, but "Grandma Bunny" is a really good one and I like the fit.  I am thankful that I got to help bring Eleanor Grace Freeman home from the hospital, and also help take care of daughter Emily and Eleanor for almost a week.

But I am back from Dallas and my General Contractor hat is officially back on. On the drive home I picked up more paint for the basement and tracked down our missing sink fixtures.  We have Renz Plumbing and Electric working the end of last week and beginning of this one to wrap up the upstairs work.  We have Jens Andersen Flooring scheduled for the end of this week to apply the finish coat on the upstairs floors and start the downstairs bathroom floors.  And hopefully we are on track to have Dave Grimm & Sons Carpentry back by the end of March to start setting the kitchen cabinets.  Larry Shelly and Two Guys Painting are scheduled to come back mid-April to paint every yet-unpainted surface.

We decided that our mantra right now is: "So close... yet so far away."

No comments:

Post a Comment